Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wedding hijab & accessories

I just have to post this here, I fell in love with these beautiful wedding hijab styles the moment I saw the. These are incredible. I love the creativity put onto these beautiful styles.









This princess dream can actually come true IF you are having a wedding soon, and want to wear hijab but dont know how you should wear your hijab or do your makeup.

Jailan Atef is a stylist, makeup artist and veil designer. She is responsible for these beautiful creations.



Hope you liked these as much as I did.


HijabiFashion®


4 comments:

  1. HOW TO BUY THIS ACCESSORIES?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The styles are absoloutely gowjus...
    buh hw do i do dem

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is said that the white can be the most pure color all over the color world and you just prove that was totally right! So you can just try the fashion high heels shoes and the Sexy Leopard Print Sandals at cwmalls.com with you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its not that to buy these accessories, there are lot of webshop who sells them and if you cannot find it I can assure you that ebay must certainly have it.

    ReplyDelete