1) You buy something and the seller dont ship it, and he deactivates his account.
2) Product is not as shown in the picture.
3) Quality is EXTREMELY bad.
4) And IF you are going to buy branded stuff, you'll have to learn to differentiate between authentic and non-authentic.
5) When something is too good to be true, its generally is. Follow your guts.
Well, now'we been through scam scandals, lets do some shopping :)
One essential thing, before you register to ebay.com. Make sure to make an paypal account at
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Log in
Step 3: Search for what you are going to buy.
Step 4: Top rated seller are the best.
Step 5: Check out the seller, his postive/negative feedback
Step 6: You can either BUY the item, right here and now, or BID or Watch it.
Step 7: Make sure the seller ships to your destination, and the shipping isnt too much, you dont wanna pay to much shipping. And always make sure to know what kind of tax charges are charged for the item you buy outside your country.
In norway you can check it out from http://www.toll.no/templates_TAD/ImportCalc.aspx?id=153564&epslanguage=NO
Ebay quicktips: http://pages.ebay.com/quicktips/
Ebay buyer Protection: http://pages.ebay.com/coverage/index.html
I think I coverd the basic on how to shop with ebay. Good luck with it.